Snapchat has enlisted some of the biggest ad agencies to join its augmented-reality Lens creator programme in an attempt to woo more brands to its platform with quality content.
Today’s official launch of the Lens Creative Partners Program includes more than 30 creators, which comprise large ad agencies, smaller AR shops and individuals.
Globally, RGA and Grey are part of the programme, as well as Sir Martin Sorrell’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events