An industry source close to the news said that Chau will be on board next month and will be based in Shanghai and report to Mark Pacchini, president of global accounts and Greater China.
Chau is believed to succeed Gary Tse, former CEO and chairman of Greater China at DraftFCB, who resigned in March after being with the company for 23 years.
In addition to Tse's departure, Simone Tam, former...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events