Cathay Pacific has concluded its global marketing agency review, naming Publicis Groupe and Chime Communications' VCCP to handle its creative, media and social duties. The announcement officially ends a 25-year relationship between the airline and McCann Worldgroup.
The review began in March and saw participation from agencies in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Japan, India, Australia, the US and the UK in a total of 34 presentations. Neither specifics on the exact responsibilities of Publicis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events