Consultancies have been buying up marketing shops to integrate services and essentially become more valuable and less fragmented in the eyes of clients. And advertising agencies have responded in kind by adding their own consulting services in order to stay competitive. Last November, Publicis combined SapientNitro, with its consultancy capabilities, and media agency Razorfish, and RGA and 360i’s consulting practices have been evolving over the years.
Publicis Media’s Zenith today became the latest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events