Publicis Groupe has promoted Nigel Vaz and Steve King and hired Lloyds Banking Group marketer Ros King after what chief executive Arthur Sadoun has described as a challenging but productive year.
In results published yesterday, the company, which owns agencies including Saatchi Saatchi and Zenith, announced revenue fell by 3.9% in 2018 to 8.96bn 7.9bn, although it rose by 0.1% at constant exchange rates.
Lloyds director of innovation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events