Publicis Groupe has named Sanjay Chaudhari as the CEO of Publicis Groupe, Sri Lanka, to lead all its agencies in the country, effective immediately. This includes Leo Burnett Sri Lanka, where Arosha Perera has stepped down as CEO.
Chaudhari comes to Publicis Groupe after leaving Grey Group in May, where he led the Gillette and Duracell businesses across APAC for six years. Prior to that, he worked at Ogilvy and DDB with many global...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events