Publicis Groupe today announced that Nicolas Menat will take on the newly created role of Asia-Pacific chief client officer.
Menat will be CCO in addition to his existing role as CEO of Publicis Groupe Southeast Asia, based in Singapore. Menat joined the holding group in 1989 and has held various leadership roles in APAC for the last 15 years.
“I am thrilled to take this on and work together with our...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events