Kantar has released its fifth Getting Media Right’ report, in which it found that marketers in Asia-Pacific are struggling to integrate data into their strategy, among a range of other issues.
Just 10% of surveyed APAC marketers said they could confidently integrate data and extract meaningful insights, compared to 18% in North America. Additionally, 43% said they were still using ROI measurements based mainly on short-term sales, despite 81% agreeing that the best ROI approach...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events