In May 2006, Low Ka Hoe was given a job that some thought would be beyond him. He was appointed director of a new pay-TV operator that was to challenge a well dug-in monopoly. More than that, he was asked to play a lead role in transforming the largest Asian telecommunications firm outside of China into an integrated media company.
That wouldn’t have seemed quite so hard if Low had had any experience in, or of,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events