South Korea is a unique market and business environment in Asia, boasting its own distinct history of development and underlying business culture. Inward-looking, but still ambitious for further growth, it stands apart from both the developed markets of Japan and Singapore and the region’s emerging superpowers.
Kenneth Hong, director of global communications at LG, says that makes the electronics giant an equally challenging and intriguing brand to market internationally. Despite a background that stretches...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events