They take fun seriously in Singapore, says Edmond Neo, the group commercial director of Asia-Pacific Breweries APB, with an impish grin.
The amiable 43-year-old Singaporean is referring to APB’s efforts to inject some youthful exuberance back into Tiger Beer, its flagship brand, which not long ago had lost its way in its home market.
Neo has been pegged as the man to restore Tiger to former glories in the city-state,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events