The PR360Asia conference, which takes place on 27 June at the Harbour Grand Hotel in Hong Kong, is a new invitation-only event built to define PR in Asia and tackle the economics of the communications landscape in the world’s fastest-growing region. The event's goal is to help define PR in Asia by inviting industry champions to meet under one roof to determine real strategies and solutions to matters impacting businesses in Asia.
More speakers will be confirmed shortly; please check www.pr360.asia for updates.
The confirmed speaker lineup now includes:
- Adrian Toy, Head of Marketing, APAC, Puma
- Ahmer Ashraf, Regional Public Affairs Lead, Asia-Pacific, Pfizer
- Roma Balwani, Chief Group Communications Officer, Mahindra Group
- David Brain, President & CEO, Asia Pacific, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Edelman
- Ali Bullock, Asia-Pacific director of corporate communications
- Rachel Catanach, Senior Vice President, Senior Partner And Managing Director, FleishmanHillard
- Rene Co, Vice President – Communications, Greater China & Company Communications and Corporate Branding Leader, Procter & Gamble
- Jim Erickson, Managing Editor, Alizila, Alibaba Group
- AJ Hesselink, Head of Integrated Marketing and Communications, Philips
- Marion McDonald, Managing Director, Strategy & Measurement, Ogilvy Public Relations
- Andrew Pickup, Head of Communications, Asia, Microsoft
- Emma Richards, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, Waggener Edstrom
- Ian Rumsby, Chief Strategy Officer, Asia Pacific; Chairman, Australia, Weber Shandwick
- Christian Schubert, Vice President, Corporate Communications Asia Pacific, BASF Group
- Karen Tam, Assistant General Manager - Promotions and Marketing, Harbour City
- Georgette Tan, Group Head of Communications, Mastercard Worldwide
- Josie Taylor, Managing Director, Wilde Asia
- Stephen Thomas, Group Head of Corporate Communications, AIA
- Mark Walters, Director of Communications, Office of the Global Chairman, KPMG
The PR360Asia conference will be followed buy the PRWeek Awards Asia. For enquiries, please contact Arun Kumar.