Ecommerce platforms in India are racing to strike partnerships with the country's copius number of kirana stores in order to achieve the 'phygital' blend that is becoming the key component in the race for dominance.
As one of the world's most populous cities and fastest growing economies, with a developing middle class and subsequent rising disposable incomes, and a huge headroom for internet and mobile penetration around 40% of the population has internet accessIndia...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events