Procter Gamble’s chief brand officer, Marc Pritchard, has once again called out online platforms for their lack of transparency and asked the industry to take on a new media supply chain that would level the playing field.
Speaking at the Association of National Advertisers Media Conference in Florida Thursday, Pritchard argued that greater scrutiny of internet platforms was needed and the industry should invest our brainpower into an ecosystem that builds in quality, civility, transparency,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events