Hong Kong Tourism Board chairman Peter Lam Kin-ngok is set to vacate his position in a management reshuffle expected to be announced on 1 March, according to a report from South China Morning Post.
Lam has held the position with the board since 2013 with a renewal of his contract in 2016. The limit for government-appointed non-official role on decision-making bodies in Hong Kong is six years.
Lam is widely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events