One of the joys for visitors to the Shanghai Expo is the opportunity to buy products from all over the world. You can choose from Palestinian olive oil, Afghan dried fruits, Sri Lankan Ceylon black tea, Belgian chocolates and El Salvadoran coffee. Among all of these exotic items, you can also buy luxury goods.
According to CIC's IWOM discover tracking tool, the buzz about luxury goods includes perfume, fashion items, jewelry, cigars, wine and international clothing at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events