Michael Houston has been appointed worldwide CEO of Grey Group, effective immediately. James R. Heekin III, who previously led the global ad agency network, remains executive chairman. The announcement was made Tuesday, 100 years to the day since the founding of Grey in 1917.
Houston becomes the youngest CEO of a major US-based agency and the only African-American to currently hold that title. Since joining Grey in 2007, Houston has helped oversee a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events