Tsui starts her new job at PHD on 5 August, reporting to Chiang, and will be based at PHD's regional headquarters in Singapore.
As reported Monday, Tsui left OgilvyOne, where she was the regional vice-president, focusing on mergers acquisitions, partnerships, new business models, digital and emerging markets.
Tsui was selected thanks to her diverse set of skills that will help the media network continue to differentiate its service...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events