The death Sunday of Mark David Dehesa, a brand strategist with Ogilvy PR, has led to an outpouring of grief, as well as speculation by some that overwork may have contributed to his death.
Ogilvy Philippines issued the following statement, attributed to CEO Elly Puyat
It is with great sadness that we confirm the sudden passing of our colleague Mark Dehesa from complications leading to Pneumonia on Sunday...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events