Thursday 17 May marked the beginning of Ramadan, when Muslims worldwide fast from dawn to dusk during the entire holy month before the Eid celebrations on 15 June.
This period will see advertising dollars for festive spend being concentrated in Southeast Asia, home to Indonesia, the most populous Muslim nation in the world, along with significant Muslim populations in Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines and elsewhere. Ramadan typically accounts for about 40% of all annual spend for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events