The account was previously held by Bang PR, which was appointed last September to promote the movement.
The event this year, 'Impress. Inspire. Intoxicate', aimed to inspire Singaporeans to go beyond the use of correct grammar and accurate vocabulary to express better express themselves.
Promotions were centred on an online drama and other social media efforts including blog entries, a Facebook page and a Twitter feed. The story on sixlives.sg traced the lives of six friends and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events