For the 12 months ended in March, VanaH and I LOHAS were neck-and-neck with adspend of US$12 million each, according to research by McCann Erickson Japan. That gave the duo nearly a quarter of the category's total spend of $90 million.
Mineral water ATL spending has yet to regain the peak of $100 million registered in the 12 months ended March 2008, but it has recovered from the subsequent drop. Into this lull...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events