MSL has appointed Jun Xu as CEO of Greater China.
Xu joins from Unilever, where he was vice president of sustainable business and communications for North Asia.
At MSL he will lead operations and strategic development while further integrating the agency’s business with the greater Publicis Groupe according to its Power of one’ strategy. He will report to Michael Lee, co-CEO of Publicis Groupe Greater China, and work with Guillaume Herbette,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events