Fox Networks Group Asia named Mike Rich as executive vice president of advertising sales and content partnerships for Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Simeon Dawes, who held the same title, as well as that of managing director of Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and Middle East, will leave the group by the end of April, and will focus on a health and nutrition distribution business.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events