GroupM agency Mindshare is tipped to have retained planning and buying duties across all media for Yum China, the mainland licensee of KFC and Pizza Hut, following a pitch that included Publicis Media's Zenith, IPG Mediabrands' UM, and Denstu Aegis Network's Carat, according to sources.
The media account, which Mindshare has held for going on 20 years, is reportedly worth between US$600 million and US$800 million in billings.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events