In an attempt to soften the marketing world’s carbon footprint, Mindshare has unveiled its latest initiative, ChangeTheBrief, undertaking a global brief from its largest client, Unilever.
The initiative offers clients sustainable alternatives to traditional marketing strategies in order to encourage the transition to carbon-neutral behaviours within the marketing world.
Speaking to Campaign, Marco Rimini, chief development officer at Mindshare, said The advertising industry creates popular culture and so the most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events