An industry executive with direct knowledge of the matter told Campaign that Michael Roth has offered his perspectives on a few potential successor candidates to the Interpublic Group board of directors.
Roth, 72, has run Interpublic, the fourth largest ad group, for 13 years since 2005.
Interpublic’s board has a guideline in place for the CEO to retire by the age of 75.
Multiple sources say Philippe Krakowsky, 56,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events