Mitali Srivastava Hough, co-founder and head of strategy at Utopeia Communicationz has announced that she has resigned from the company with immediate effect.
This comes after co-founder Sudarshan Banerjee was accused by four women of harassing them.
Banerjee had responded by stating that three of the four accounts of harassment were figments of imagination and utterly false and concocted. The other post was described as a twisted and distorted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events