Marriott International has appointed Bart Buiring as chief sales and marketing officer for APAC, based in Hong Kong. He replaces Peggy Fang Roe, who held the same title since 2013 and has now been promoted to a newly created, US-based role as global officer for customer experience, loyalty and new ventures.
Both changes were effective January 1.
Buiring was previously chief operations services officer for APACthe same role Fang...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events