Manchester United are opening three entertainment and experience centres in China by the end of 2020.
The spaces will feature attractions and exhibitions about the football club and offer fans a place to celebrate the team. Visitors will be able to take in the atmosphere of a match at Old Trafford and learn about the club’s history.
There will also be restaurants and a club merchandise store. Manchester United has partnered Chinese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events