At its core, a media planner’s job is pretty straightforward Plan and deliver media that will, based on available data, deliver the best outcome for our client. That hasn’t changed in a digital world of increased fragmentation and complexity.
However, what we see are increasingly similar media schedules for all types of video assets and KPIs, even to the point where justifications of the media choices are backward-engineered to rationalise use of certain platforms...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events