Mediabrands’ recent reshuffle - which saw Ruth Stubbs replace Jeff Cressall as Asia president - marks the latest in a growing number of appointments at the top of the region’s agency networks.
The turnover has been extraordinary in recent months - Mike Amour at Grey has been replaced by Nirvik Singh, Miles Young at Ogilvy by Tim Isaac and Paul Heath, and Michelle Kristula-Green at Leo Burnett by Jarek Ziebinski. Meanwhile, Universal McCann has overhauled...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events