Talent - or lack of it - has been a recurring issue in Asia’s marketing industry over the past few years.
Agency heads have repeatedly complained there has not been enough talent to go round. But that was in the boom times. Now budgets are being cut and agencies are laying off staff, what will be the effect on the industry’s talent pool
Privately, several agency heads agree that the recession has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events