The organisers of a Las Vegas event for young creatives are being roundly criticised for permitting the on-stage appearance of an ousted Droga5 exec who was fired following allegations of sexual misconduct.
Ted Royer was fired from the advertising agency which is now owned by Accenture in February last year after more than a decade. He was its chief creative officer at the time. The agency has never confirmed the reason for his firing at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events