'Hair talk', a touching film about a transgender woman's struggle to win her father's acceptance, won a Bronze Lion in Creative Effectiveness for J Walter Thompson Bangkok Thursday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
The award, for a film on behalf of Unilever's Sunsilk brand, officially goes to Wunderman Thompson, but the work was released about a year ago when JWT was still a separate entity.
The win was the sole...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events