The Japan country managers at Unruly and The Trade Desk are both departing.
Unruly's Haruyo Kagawa is leaving the video adtech company at the end of the week, a company spokesperson has confirmed to Campaign Asia-Pacific, after four-and-a-half years in the role.
Kagawa has an impressive resume that includes roles at DA Consortium, Yahoo Japan, Amazon and Facebook. She built Amazon's advertising business from scratch in Japan between 2008 and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events