Skyrocketing prices for five-star hotels, top boarding schools, and rare liquors are boosting an already robust Consumer Price Index CPI for luxury goods in China, according to a report released by the Hurun Research Institute on September 6.
China’s luxury Consumer Price Index CPI, which tracks the prices of luxury goods marketed to the country’s 1.47 million high net worth individuals, saw a 4.1% jump during the June 2017 to June 2018 period...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events