In the first quarter of 2019, IPG reported 6.4% organic net revenue growth to $2 billion. The US saw a net organic increase of 5.7%, while international growth was up 7.7%. Total revenue of $2.36 billion in the first quarter of 2019 jumped 8.9%, year-over-year. The company saw a net loss of $9.5 million compared to a net loss of $16.1 million in Q1 of 2018.
The total growth of net revenue was 13% for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events