Intel has moved its global media planning and buying out of OMD into Dentsu Aegis following a competitive pitch at holding company level.
The six-month process saw the chip giant consolidate its media activity with Team Intel’, a bespoke offering from Dentsu Aegis that unites talent from Carat, Merkle and Amnet.
In addition to search and digital, which were already handled by Dentsu Aegis agencies iProspect and Cardinal Path, the appointment covers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events