Work from India has taken the three top spots in The WARC Effective 100 formally the WARC 100 for 2018, Warc announced today.
The most awarded work of the year is Carvaan, a 'radio' with preloaded digital music developed by The Womb Mumbai for music company Saregama. It's followed immediately by 'Healthy hands chalk sticks', by Ogilvy Mumbai for Savlon, and 'India's newest status symbol', by McCann New Delhi for Harpic. Other...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events