There has been chatter about advertisers building in-house capabilities forever. The most recent development relates to biddable media, where the advent of companies such as Google and Facebook has enabled advertisers to deal directly with media owners with little friction. The growth of biddable mediapaid search, programmatic and paid social any media that can be purchased via live auctionsand a general loss of trust in agencies have resulted in increasing noise about advertisers moving towards in-housing....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events