The Interactive Advertising Bureau IAB Singapore is growing, taking on a regional remit for Southeast Asia and India. In a release, the new IAB says it will bring together publishers, agencies and platforms from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and India.
The new entity will form the IAB global network’s second regional bureau alongside IAB Europe. CEO Miranda Dimopoulous will remain at the helm, representing the region at IAB US board meetings in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events