The US office of Beijing-based Hylink has launched a subsidiary focused on Chinese tourism, Hylink Travel.
Hylink has had an office in the in Santa Monica, California, for two years, catering to a wide range of clients, including travel-related clients such as DMOs destination marketing organisations, Brand USA, San Francisco Travel Association SFTA and Hawaiian Airlines.
Apart from actively pursuing the massive group of Chinese outbound travellers seeking...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events