Visual recognition technology VRT is an advancement of computer vision technology CVT where one can point their phone over a real-life image or object, and relevant content can be pulled up.
This enables attendees to consume or engage with content simply by pointing their phones at a physical image. The tech can be built into an existing event app or work as a standalone function. According to Marcus Tan, CEO of tech company...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events