As more consumers are increasingly looking for a sense of community, the future of hotels should reflect that, said Rosewood CEO Sonia Cheng at the Skift Forum Asia yesterday.
“If you’re able to build a hotel and serve your travelers as well as the community, become part of their ecosystem, being part of their lives, meet their wellness needs, you can really transform the business model,” she said. “Hotels shouldn’t be how we define them...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events