Thailand's Ministry of Finance and U City Public Company Limited PLC have signed a contract to develop state property Rong Phasi Roi Chak Sam Old Customs House and surrounds into a luxury hotel.
U City PLC. will invest THB3 billion US$94mil in redeveloping the historical site as part of a joint venture with Amanresorts Services Limited and Silverlink Resorts Limited. The hotel is expected to open in 2025. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events