According to Jack Martin, global chairman and CEO of the PR network, the change of the ampersand to a plus sign and the addition of the word 'strategies' will point to a shifting market for clients, with an explosion of information and a revolution in the ability of almost everyone to find that information.
To back up the change, the agency is investing heavily in research and digital communications, added Martin.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events