The Toon Creator Awards 2010 kicks off on 12 July for children between the ages of 6 to 14 from Australia, India, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Pakistan.
The event challenges kids to create their own avatars and participate in online challenges to defeat the evil character Mojo Jojo and his gang. Children creating their own 25-second animation will stand a chance to win a HP TouchSmart PC.
Kids are encouraged to embark on online journeys...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events