Just over a year ago, Henry Tajer left Sydney for New York to take on the global CEO role at IPG Mediabrands, having led the Australian business for seven years as executive chairman as well as global chief operating officer since 2014. On his first day, he reorganised the network, bringing to an end the cluster structure in place since 2011 and moving to a more traditional geographic split.
He made several senior leadership changes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events