Havas has committed to spend 100 million US$115.6 million over five years to expand its AMO collection of comms consultanciesmostly through acquisitionsas it looks to change AMO from a collective of agencies to a real network.
The US, Spain, Italy, Southeast Asia and Latin America are among the target markets for acquisitions for the new-look AMO network, Havas CEO Yannick Bollore said.
All 16 agencies in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events